There is something about looking at your phone and seeing that you have gained a follower on Instagram. Using an Instagram account for your business and for personal use can be a great way to increase engagement and to expand your creative horizon. I have been incredibly inspired by the random people that like my latest posts from my new Instagram account. For instances I was inspired by this dude and this person. Seriously. Take a second to check out that first guy. The one labeled “dude” because it is totally worth it. I now want to try something like that! That is awesome.
Gaining Instagram Followers
- Use Clean Photos. Don’t steal them. That is not ethical and really not cool.
- Don’t use filters. I am still working on this one but from my understanding filters limit outside outreach and can easily be overused.
- Use Hashtags. Hashtags are the piece that connects your photo to a greater pool. Use plenty but don’t let it interfere with content and this leads us into our next point:
- Write good content. “A photo is worth a thousand words.” Tell a story out of your photo and add inspiring content.
- Share! Share your photos with your friends. Blog about your photos and link them back to your Instagram account using the embed features.
- Post frequently. Okay, don’t over do this on though or you will lose followers for being annoying. This link recommends 2 times per day or enough to keep up with engagement.
I wish you the best of luck in your Instagram followers “pursuit. Please feel free to add me to your Instagram!
I hope I was some help in your pursuits. Please feel free to check out my other Social Media posts.
Have a great day and follow on!